Wellness Services Program » Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I refer my child to get services?
Referrals are completed by school personnel. If you believe your child may be developing social/behavioral/emotional distress and it is impacting their learning, please discuss your concerns with your child’s Teacher or School Principal.
What happens after a referral is submitted?
Once a referral is submitted you will be contacted by one of our team members to schedule an intake appointment where you will learn more details about the program and have an opportunity to discuss your child’s needs more thoroughly. An assessment is completed to determine recommendations for services. 
Additional questions? Contact our District Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Cynthia Casebere
562-944-6231 x 2064
[email protected]